AEC PART NUMBER FM11EP
The SP-700EP (Explosion Proof Class 1 Zone 2, Group D) HEPA filtration unit is a compact, highly portable, industrial quality source of air cleaning. It goes to the job, eliminating long runs of flex ducting and the associated loss of system performance. The SP-700EP operates in either the vertical or horizontal position and operates on 120 VAC. The unique cylindrical design of the SP-700EP provides durability and requires less space than comparably rated platform models.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (Fans and Blowers) and Canada under product Class 3812-01 (Fans and Blowers).
- Integral-mounted cylindrical stainless steel filter housing and frame assembly with 2 wheels in hand truck configuration.
- 1 HP, 3450 RPM, totally explosion-proof motor.
- Explosion proof direct drive, non-overloading blower with back curved blades, aluminum housing and wheel. Blower discharge with integral hand guard.
- Flow rates of 735 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 580 CFM @ 4" sp.wg.
- Metal framed, round HEPA filter, 17" Dia., rated at 500 CFM @ 1" sp.wg. 99.97% efficiency for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, Multi-density (coarse to fine) Polyester Media, with impregnated tackifier on the outlet side, 89% average resistance(MERV 8) 17" diameter x 2" thick.
- Stainless steel inlet plenum with one 8" flex duct, roll bead and slide gate for flow control.
- Magnehelic gage, 0-10" water pressure.
- Explosion proof manual starter switch with thermal overload protection mounted in NEMA 7&9 enclosure, 8' power cord.
- Unit is capable of operating in a vertical or horizontal position.
- Dimensions: 44" long x 21" high x 20" wide, nominal. Weight: 160lbs.
- Electrical Rating: 120/230V, 12/6A, 1 phase, 60 Hz.
REQUEST THE SP-700EP MANUAL
P.O. BOX 890, Groton, CT 06340
Toll Free 866.857.7249
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact AEC directly for recent modifications.