AEC PART NUMBER FM05VFD
The PFB(H)-2500VFD HEPA filtration unit is the first choice in high volume, high performance air cleaning equipment. With the variable speed model, the user may control the blower speed from 20% to 100% of the base speed. Size for size, pound for pound, the
PFB(H)-2500VFD is the most powerful portable HEPA filtration unit available. The housingless design reduces weight and cost without compromising performance or safety. The high efficiency blower overcomes filter loading and flex duct flow losses to make sustained high flow operation with extended hose lengths possible.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (US - Fans and Blowers). Please call for information on VFD units that are CSA approved for use in Canada.
- Heavy-duty platform cart with heavy-duty locking casters (two rigid, two swivel).
- "Housingless" design to eliminate filter housing. Filter platform equipped with pivoting inlet plenum, fixed outlet plenum and "T" Bolt filter retention/compression mechanism.
- A 7.5 HP, 3525 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Direct drive mounted to a back curved, non-overloading aluminum blower, Hand guard and 8" flex duct adapter on blower discharge.
- Blower rated at 2750 @ 1" static pressure water gage and 1900 @ 7" sp.wg.
- NEMA 4x variable frequency drive with push-button control, rated for 7.5 HP.
- Metal framed HEPA filter with wire face guards, 24" x 24" x 11.5" rated 2000 CFM @ 1.35 sp.wg. 99.97% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, cotton synthetic blend, 24" x 24" x 2" thick, MERV 8 rating, UL Class 2.
- Magnehelic gages for monitoring differential pressure across each HEPA and prefilter section.
- Approximate dimensions: 64" L x 26" W x 38".
- Electrical Rating: 480V, 9A, 3 phase, 60 Hz (alternative voltages available).
NOTE: Three phase plug by customer.
REQUEST THE PFB(H)-2500VFD MANUAL
P.O. BOX 890, Groton, CT 06340
Toll Free 866.857.7249
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact AEC directly for recent modifications.