AEC PART NUMBER FM03VFD
The PFB-2500VFD filtration unit is a cost-effective and versatile portable ventilation system. With the variable speed model, the user may control the blower speed from 20% to 100% of the base speed. High flow capability and four 8" inlet adapters allow multiple tasks to be performed from a central location. The dual HEPA filter housing is designed to extend HEPA filter life when using dual high-flow 1500 or 2000 CFM rated filters. Air flow up to 2500 CFM, long-term filter life and stainless steel construction make this ventilation unit an excellent choice for handling multiple long-term tasks in highly contaminated areas.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (US - Fans and Blowers). Please call for information on VFD units that are CSA approved for use in Canada.
- Heavy-duty platform cart with heavy-duty locking casters (two rigid, two swivel).
- A 7.5 HP, 3525 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Direct drive mounted to a back-curved, non-overloading aluminum blower. Hand guard and 8" flex duct adapter with adjustable flow capability on blower discharge.
- Blower rated at 2750 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg) and 1900 CFM @ 7" sp.wg.
- NEMA 4x variable frequency drive with push-button control, rated for 7.5 HP.
- Two metal framed single gasket HEPA filters with wire face guards, 24" x 24" x 11.5" rated @ 2000 CFM @ 1.35" wg., 99.97% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow. Integral stainless steel inlet, outlet and filter housing.
- Four inlet connections in vertical orientation with adjustable flow dampers and a roll bead for 8" flex duct.
- Prefilter, cotton synthetic blend, 24" x 24" x 2" thick, MERV 8 rating, UL Class 2.
- Magnehelic gages for monitoring differential pressure across each HEPA and prefilter section.
- Approximate Dimensions: 108.5" L x 32" W x 74" H.
- Electrical Rating: 230/460V, 18/9A, 3 phase, 60 Hz.
NOTE: Three phase plug by customer.
REQUEST THE PFB-2500VFD MANUAL
P.O. BOX 890, Groton, CT 06340
Toll Free 866.857.7249
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact AEC directly for recent modifications.