AEC PART NUMBER FM02VFD
The PFB-1600VFD HEPA filtration unit delivers high power and incorporates a bag-in/bag-out (BIBO) style filter housing. With the variable speed model, the user may control the blower speed from 20% to 100% of the base speed. For applications requiring maximum containment integrity during filter replacement, this filtration unit is the first choice. The PFB-1600VFD develops over 9" of static pressure. This high performance unit overcomes flow losses incurred by extended lengths of flex duct and filter loading. It is ideal for remote placement and sustained operation.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (US - Fans and Blowers). Please call for information on VFD units that are CSA approved for use in Canada.
- Heavy-duty cart with heavy-duty locking casters (two rigid, two swivel).
- A 5 HP, 3450 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor. Direct drive mounted to a back-curved non-overloading aluminum blower. Hand guard and 8" flex duct adapter on blower discharge.
- Blower rated at 1720 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 1015 CFM @ 9" sp.wg.
- Stainless steel BIBO filter housing with integral inlet and outlet transitions. Two inlet adapters with roll bead for 8" flex duct and adjustable flow dampers. Individual prefilter and HEPA Filter doors.
- NEMA 4x variable frequency drive with push-button control, rated for 5 HP.
- Metal framed, single gasket HEPA filter with wire face guards, 24" x 24" x 11 1/2" rated @ 1000 CFM @ 1.0" wg., 99.97% efficient for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, cotton synthetic blend, 24" x 24" x 2" thick, MERV 8 rating, UL Class 2.
- Magnehelic gages for monitoring differential pressure across each HEPA and prefilter section.
- Dimensions: 93" L x 32" W x 45" H. Weight: approx. 600lbs.
- Electrical Rating: 230/460V, 12/6A, 3 phase, 60 Hz.
NOTE: Three phase plug by customer.
REQUEST THE PFB-1600VFD MANUAL
P.O. BOX 890, Groton, CT 06340
Toll Free 866.857.7249
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact AEC directly for recent modifications.