AEC PART NUMBER FM12VFD
The SP-1600VFD HEPA filtration unit is a compact, highly portable industrial quality source of air cleaning. With the variable speed model, the user may control the blower speed from 20% to 100% of the base speed. It goes to the job, eliminating long runs of flex ducting and the associated loss of system performance. The SP-1600VFD operates in either the vertical or horizontal position. A 5 H.P. motor gives this unit a static pressure capability of 9" water gage at 1015 CFM. The SP-1600VFD is equipped with flow control dampers for each of two 8" inlets. The unique hand truck design provides mobility and easy handling.
This unit has been evaluated to the applicable CSA standards for use in the United States under product Class 3812-81 (US - Fans and Blowers). Please call for information on VFD units that are CSA approved for use in Canada.
- Integral-mounted cylindrical stainless steel filter housing and frame assembly with 2 wheels in a hand truck configuration.
- 5 HP, 3450 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled motor.
- Direct drive, non-overloading blower with back curved bladed, aluminum housing and wheel. Blower discharge with integral hand guard. Rated at 1720 CFM @ 1" static pressure water gage (sp.wg.) and 1015 CFM @ 9" sp.wg.
- Metal framed, cylindrical HEPA filter, 23" dia, rated at 1000 CFM @ 1" sp.wg., 99.97% efficiency for 0.3 micron particles. Aerosol tested at 100% and 20% of rated flow.
- Prefilter, Multi-density (coarse to fine) Polyester Media, with impregnated tackifier on the outlet side, 89% average resistance (MERV 8), 23" Diameter x 2" Thick.
- Stainless steel inlet with (2) 8" flex duct connectors each with a flow control gate.
- Stainless steel blower discharge adapter for 8" flex duct.
- 0-10" water pressure Minihelic gage monitors both prefilter and HEPA filter.
- NEMA 4x variable frequency drive with push-button control, rated for 5 HP.
- Approximate Dimensions: 49.3" L x 26.6" H x 26.5" W. Weight: approx. 345lbs.
- Electrical Rating: 230/460V, 12/6A, 3 phase, 60 Hz.
NOTE: Three phase plug by customer.
REQUEST THE SP-1600VFD MANUAL
P.O. BOX 890, Groton, CT 06340
Toll Free 866.857.7249
NOTE: Information provided is subject to change. Please contact AEC directly for recent modifications.